Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Challenge #69 and New Release

Welcome to another amazing new release announcement and challenge week!  We are so glad you are here!

This weeks images should inspire you to create!



Each of these fun new images can be found in the Meljen's Corner at Whimsy Stamps right now!

*************************

Our challenge for you this week is:

FRAME IT!

And here are some examples from our Design Team!


Using "Knitting Mouse"

Using "Sewing Machine"

Using "Knitting Mouse"

Using "Sewing Machine"

Using "Sewing Machine" and "Love is Sewn"


Using "Heart Quilt Square" and "Love is Sewn"

Using "Sewing Machine"



Ok, it's your turn!  Have fun getting "Framed"!!








Hugs,
Dee
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. awesome cards! I'm gathering the challenge is something to do with knitting, sewing, craft .... the words under The challenge is ... are missing he he he
    Once I know for sure I will get creating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with the sewing machine, that is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry but haven't understood what the challenge is.Could you help me please because i went through this post twice but after Your challenge this week is straight going on DT cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've adjusted the post to show the challenge as 'Frame It'! I hope this helps! Sorry for the confusion. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge! I love the new release, especially the little knitting mouse. :) Beautiful cards from the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great new digis! And I just love the DT inspiration!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)